This West of England branch technical meeting will be taking place 11th September 2017 with Dale Collins of Browne Jacobson LLP.
The presentation will cover the following subjects:-
- The legal matrix – police, HSE and other regulators
- Immediate challenges in the hours and days after an incident
- Dealing with investigators – disclosing documents, compulsory powers
- Internal investigations – legal privilege, disciplinary investigations witness statements – proper preparation
- Interview under caution – to attend or not? How to respond
- Criminal proceedings – responding to the case summary
Start time: Buffet available from 5:45pm, presentation commences 6:30pm
Venue: Moons Hill Quarry, Mendip Road, Stoke St. Michael, Radstock, BA3 5JU
Enquiries: Please confirm attendance by email to Val Isaac (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 7th September 2017.