Notice is hereby given that the sixty second annual ordinary general meeting of the Incorporated Institute will be held at the Holiday Inn M1/Junction 25, Bostocks Lane, Sandiacre, Nottingham NG10 5NJ on Friday, 21st September 2018 at 1500h.
- Minutes of annual general meeting held on 20thSeptember 2017
- Matters arising
- Statement of Accounts for the period 1stJanuary to 31stDecember 2017
- Election and remuneration of auditors
- Election of Elected Members of the Board of Trustees
- Notice of election of Deputy Chairman by Council
By order of The Board of Trustees
James Thorne, Secretary
McPherson House, Regan Way, Chilwell, Nottingham, NG9 6RZ
16 August 2018
The Institute of Quarrying Trustees' report and financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2017 are available for download here.