NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2018 Annual General Meeting of Contributors to the Institute of Quarrying Benevolent Fund will be held at the Holiday Inn M1/Junction 25, Bostocks Lane, Sandiacre, Nottingham NG10 5NJ on Friday, 21st September 2018 at 1510h.
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 20 September 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes
- To consider the Report* of the Committee of Trustees and the Statement of Accounts* for year ended 30 June 2018
- To elect the following Trustees to the Committee for the ensuing year
- Deputy Chairman
- Four Ordinary Trustees
- Two Branch Representatives
- To elect auditors for the ensuing year
- To review the appointment of the IQBF investment manager and make recommendations for the future in accordance with Clause 14.2 ii) f) of the Constitution
By order of the Committee of Trustees
Louise White, Secretary
16 August 2018
*The Institute of Quarrying Benevolent Fund Trustees' Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2018 are available for download here.