In 2017, EPC-UK will again be hosting its biannual Best Practice Seminars offering a unique continuing professional development opportunity for the extractives industry.
The seminars will be held at locations across the UK and will consist of presentations on key topics from leading industry figures including question and answer sessions.
Among the topics to be discussed:
- Drilling Optimisation
- Drones in quarrying development strategy
- Managing the blast
- In-situ booster destruction
Endorsed by the Institute of Quarrying, a certificate of continuing professional development will be issued for all attendees.
2017 Seminar Dates and Locations:
- 16 May 2017 Westerwood Hotel, Cumbernauld Scotland
- 23 May 2017 Low Wood Bay Hotel, Ambleside Cumbria
- 6 June 2017 The Nottingham Belfry Nottinghamshire
- 13 June 2017 The Hilton, Newport Wales
- 20 June 2017 Bedruthan Hotel and Spa Mawgan Porth