The 2015 Intelligent Quarrying Conference will explore themes and ideas affecting the mineral extractives industry with particular focus on addressing continuous performance improvement by raising standards and leadership.
The Conference will be run over two days and will provide thought provoking insight and debate focusing on how leadership, employee engagement and motivation will play its part in delivering ongoing improvements in business performance.
Each day will have its own agenda in order to focus on different topic areas. You can attend the conference on either or both days depending upon your own interests.
So why attend?
- Engage with industry leaders – speakers from government, large infrastructure projects and operators will provide a complete view of what is happening across the industry.
- Learn about trends – experts presenting the future opportunities for the industry based on the latest thinking and practices.
- Discuss latest ideas – interactive seminars and panel discussions to stimulate debate share experiences.
- Network with peers – informal sessions designed to enable you to network and further build your contacts.
- Earn CPD hours – the entire conference will be CPD accredited recognising the value in the conference content.
For the full programme listing, or to register your place visit www.IntelligentQuarrying.org.