IQ Devon & Cornwall - Dunlop Conveyor Belting
During a one hour online event, one of the most experienced companies in the world of rubber conveyor belt will give you guidance on the selection of rubber conveyor belts. The following questions will be answered at the end of the meeting:
• What kind of belt quality would I need for my operation?
• What do I look for when selecting new belts?
• What is the difference between belt service and belt manufacturing?
• Is a thicker conveyor belt always better?
• Imagery of bad examples and good examples of conveyor belts.
Rob van Oijen - Rob is a Manager Application Engineering for Dunlop Conveyor Belting in The Netherlands. Rob has specialised in conveyors for some 14 years, supporting businesses throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East and South America. He is one of the most highly respected application engineers in the conveyor belt industry in Europe.
Stephan is an area sales manager for Dunlop Conveyor belting in The Netherlands. Stephan has been responsible for the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and Scandinavia. Throughout the last 5 years he has been working closely together with several industries and vulcanising partners.
Speaker(s)Stephan Koops, Sales Manager, Dunlop Conveyor Belting
No Physical Venue