You can never be overdressed or overeducated - Oscar Wilde
So we believe it is crucial for higher education pathways to be available to all IQ members.Working with the University of Derby, we have a suite of education programmes to suit everyone from apprenticeships and certificates through to Honours Degrees - all available for both UK and International students.
- Earn, learn and get qualified by combining vocational qualifications with a higher education certificate. For more information visit Higher Apprenticeship in Mineral Products Technology on the University of Derby website.
- Professional certificates are ideal for rapid recognition of your skills and experience. For more information on University Certificates visit the University of Derby Professional Development in Minerals courses.
- Want a better insight into what affects mineral products operations? This diploma is ideal for those who have just started in the industry or whose customers are in the quarrying sector. For more information visit Diploma in Mineral Extractives Studies on the University of Derby website.
- Keen to progress your quarrying career? This degree provides the right foundation for aspiring managers to gain the knowledge they need to progress their career. For more information on the Foundation Degree in Mineral Extractives Technology visit the University of Derby website.
- The Honours Degree (BSc) Minerals Management prepares you for senior management roles in the quarrying industry. The course follows directly on from the Foundation Degree and results in a BSc Honours in Minerals Management. For more information on the Honours Degree (BSc) Minerals Management visit the University of Derby website.